Saturday 17 September 2011

I think I got something to say to youuu.

You stole my heart, I couldn't leave you if I tried.

So I've, er, had this cold that's going round that makes your head feel like a breeze block. But if I have to work through it, I'm also gonna dance through it...
I learnt how to do shoulder mounts in Pole on Monday. Amazinggg..."did I just do that?" And also I'm obsessed with Linguine, over and over, it's like flying. ha ha

"If you were stranded on a desert island, I'd ring 999". An unmistakeable Ollie quote, which sparked a google frenzy for a certain t-shirt. Yes, you know the one:



Which also made me stumble across http://vontrash.bigcartel.com and the juicy blog that goes with it - what a find! Thanks for leading me to Fred Butler (very much worth a research), just the homepage of her website got me excited, ha ha:



Credit where it's really due if you know what I mean - you know my thoughts on the faces dominating popular culture these days. But "is it kind, is it necessary?", as my grandma would say... so I'll shut up.

I already thought Raquel Reed was a babe, but this is the icing:



I've also been reading Banksy's Wall and Piece. My second cousin has now moved to LA, but before she departed, we went to visit. Her house was a home-come-gallery, with a couple of Banksy and Tracy Emin pieces. And this had me thinking about when I saw 'Flower thrower' on the wall of Tacheles in Berlin. And I wasn't sure if it was actually by him, and I know there are conflicting views of what the people of Tacheles think of him, so I wanted to do some reading.
I LOVE this, and don't know how/why I didn't know about it before:



Things I've been enjoying: Rose tea, Emile Hirsch, whole nut plain chocolate, Rock Me Amadeus, shoes that fit like slippers, the freaky eerie moon and terrifying myself cycling home late, crazy cores skittles, and the library. Yep, that's right - the first CD under 'B' is Bring me the horizon???? Not what I was expecting either.
















No comments: