Thursday 15 September 2011

Let's grow old together, and die at the same time.

So a while ago I applied to sell my cushions through a new website, but I had been too busy with my existing orders to complete setting it up. The day before yesterday I tried photographing my current cushions in the container, but a white background was just too bland. So I've ordered this image as an A0 poster, which will be the backdrop to the whole series. I hope it looks as good in the frame as it does in my head:



I'm obsessed with White Lies right now. They make me sing along funnily.

I got a new cover for my phone, I love this:



And yesterday I had the BEST conversation with my best friend, where I put the phone down, bursting with ideas. We're good like that, ha ha.
There's something I need to make, and SOON, cause it's going to be amazing and cute!
I'm not giving much away today am I? Secretive Ashala.
But on my last note, this is a personal project he did recently, which I love. Very Kyle...

Sea of Time

No comments: