Thursday 29 September 2011

Loverboyyy.

Don't you feel bad, don't you feel bad?

Fresh from the sweat box, I am one sleepy lady. This week's been hot work!

I've had a few visitors this week, which is niiiice. One visitor being one of my favouritest friends and his lovely mummy. Surprise visits are good! This also happens to be the same handsome boyo that (I'm still not over it), recently had my name tattooed on his butt. (I'll never be over it).

Last night I helped a little lady I know with her Maths, as she's heading towards her GCSEs. I wore my Jarv specs necklace to get in the mood, he he! It was great, she's doing well, and I even had a letter referring to me as the 'Maths tutor' from her teacher. Ace.

Mondays are good again, thanks to Made in Chelsea. Love the Spencer hair but love Jamie more. "But it was okay, cause I had little silky".

Looking forward to the parcels I have coming, the faces I'll be seeing this weekend, pub lunches and sunshine, and (hopefully) having my fringe trimmed so I can see all the beautiful things I'm surrounded by. Gushhh



No comments: