Monday 5 December 2011

These are hard times for dreamers.

I forgot how much I love Amelie... from the cherries over her ears (my great grandad put cherries over my ears), the cloud photographs, Nino's photo album (I really want a photo booth photo), the clever quotes; "At least you'll never be a vegetable - even artichokes have hearts", the strategem and the thought of Paris by scooter!

Man in photo: She is in love.
Nino Quincampoix: I don't even know her!
Man in photo: Oh, you know her.
Nino Quincampoix: Since when?
Man in photo: Since always.
Man in photo: In your dreams.

But the best thing, is when you recognise the places...especially the carousel below the Sacre Coeur. I loved it there.



I also watched Point Break for the first time. You know I'm a sucker for an LA surf movie. KeanuReevesyum. Makes me wanna get in that sea...or that sky. You know the view I'm talking about.

Nestie now gives me kisses, especially when I bring him basil. Gorgeous boy.

My bike has been serviced, it's no longer underpowered. ha ha

I like remembering that I have a pair of new shoes which I haven't worn because I didn't want to ruin them. Bring out the zebra monks!

Been in Southsea a fair bit. I always want to buy antiques though, I need blinkers on. I see things to decopatch and distress, ha ha.

I've been heat embossing the diy way - with the toaster. My christmas cards look so good with a touch of black gloss. Or rather, in the words of Mark Francis; "they look diviiine'...

No comments: