Monday 19 December 2011

Half windsor knot.

L.O.V.E @ 1st listen:


I'm loving the tartan and fetish fumbling it's way around right now. When I go to Glasgow, I MUST find some Allen tartan. I nearly bought a tartan shopping trolley the other day - it was a mistake that I didn't.

This blog makes me drool: http://fiercefatale.tumblr.com/
And one day, I will buy one of those space cadet bustiers. Bralets are one of my favourite things anyway - but with spikes on tooo??!

Caramel and seasalt macaroons, revisiting signature scents, being uncharacteristically forgetful and characteristically clumsy and accident prone, the first time I wore my new coat, finding an identical brooch to one I once lost, new scissors (love sharp scissors), Wham, "duls", fruit salad Poinsettias, Tim Holtz lost and found, diy heat embossing using the toaster and my great uncle's very old book press, missing pole, writing Christmas cards and finding stocking fillers, Pantone guides, sparkly heels, the first Gales in a long time, the second Gales shortly after, I am the Avalanche - good effort considering how tired I was, Jupiter, Drop Dead's Hate Hearts (and the Space Donuts, yum)...

Hello handsome, love your hair:


I'm looking forward to seeing more of this:

Alice Dellal looks gorgeous all ladylike.

Spotted this on the Nylon blog:

So good, he he. I'm obsessed with punches. In the last 2 months I've bought 3 punch tags and got crafty with them.
Remember, craft hard or go home.

http://youareremarkable.wordpress.com/love-letters-to-from/

I got a gorgeous surprise present from the lovely Miss Jones...she is the queen of cupcakes, so sent me a little kit. Including a whopping great nozzle which I must master!

And on that note, I have gifts to wrap. I'm disguising everything in the financial times this year. Coral meets type, in the words of Tim; "OH MY GOOOOODNESS!"...

No comments: