Saturday 15 October 2011

It's personal, she gets involved.

Yes, there are only 2 albums I'm listening to again and again right now. First of all it was a guilty pleasure, now I have no excuse. Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi, 12th husband?

So when I and the extremely gorgeous Kelly Jones went to Bosham, not only did I have glittery fruit juice which is enough to make it an excellent day alone, but one of my favourite crafty shops had pretty much everything at a third of the price. Treats:






As well as letraset letters, and pearl head brads, and crown stamps, and biscuit board letters and, ha ha, 7 gypsies door knob which I assume would be for a scrapbook, but I'm thinking jewellery...

I've also spotted this grosgrain ribbon I love:

The days of my tape measure belt seem sooo long ago, but might need a revisit!

I follow this blog called modpodgerocksblog.com, and it always inspires me like crazy. Since Hallowe'en is my favourite, I think these are awesome:




I hope I have the time to do something like this myself!

Cup of tea please.

No comments: