Monday 10 October 2011

Bite my tongue.

Tonight, I got my certificate for Level 1 Pole, he he. Tonight's new move; 'Hello Boys', I enjoy it! Thinking of having a go at the other venue for a change, as it has mirrors and 9 foot poles...

Been working super hard recently, trying to get order after order finished. I now get to print in purple which is nice, and I'm trying to sort out new packaging to help lead times and branding.

And yes, I know it should be 'Holyrood'. Phew for samples.

I'm using Pixie's Singer sewing machine, and it's a dream! I'm not sure she's ever going to get it back. Ooops.

DFA1979 on Friday. SUCH fun, dance dance. Champagne does go straaaight to my head, but hey - we're celebrating being young and beautiful. Playtime with Drew is the best, especially when Brand New are involved.

Kyle's in New York right now and I miss him! Especially because I have the best thing to show him when he gets back, but I have to keep it secret. Not easy.

It's coming to my favourite time of year. And ha ha, I've been asked to loan a cape out for the 31st. I could be a Hallowe'en fancy dress shop. Think I need to get some of that Nails Inc magnetic varnish for the occasion.

No comments: