Tuesday 5 October 2010

Cut! Print it.

I've now seen a Penny Black in real life. I can't help but love these things, I'm such a geek.
And I finally bought a 97 pence stamp with the Queen's face on it - it took ages to find. You know, erm, the art in my house is going to be so...educational. ha ha



I seriously have to get more rock and roll. ha ha

I finally got confirmation of a very much needed licence for my art. Should be on the doormat any day, phew.

Been singing my heart out to the Starting Line, just like old times. Finally got my hands on 'Based on a true story'.

Been gracing Brighton with my presence again, it's like a second home. Elderflower and pear kopperberg gets a thumbs up.

Feeling really restless right now. Everything's half way through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving the starting line bit to this entry ashala!! but careful of your earring!! xx