Tuesday 14 September 2010

When I was dancing slow, and out of control.

Lots of Morrissey, lots of Late of the Pier, and lots of Preston's 'Dressed to Kill'. A touch of Siouxsie and the Banshees never did anyone any harm.

Who'd ever have thought I'd have a thing for Samuel Preston?! It must be something to do with his Penguin logo tattoo...


I can't believe there are Halloween things in the shops already. I've got my eyes set on a pair of sequined bat ears. Inspired by the MAC girls in Guildford last year, I'm very excited about this years' outfit.

And in Paperchase, there are Christmas cards...already. Although this year, I'm happy for anything to remind me that this Christmas, I'll be going to a REAL CHRISTMAS MARKET! Sooo excited! Gingerbread houses and caramelised nuts, ha ha.

I finally got my hands on a copy of Remember Me. I watched it on September 11th, and got a little bit freaked out by the coincidence. I love the bit when he's cycling down the road with his sister's artwork, he's so passionate about it...



I also loved the film, Cemetery Junction. Tom Hughes can be my 8th husband, ha ha.

I love Bowie's version of All the Young Dudes. "Freddie, stop listening to music made by poofs. Stick on some Elton John", or "Vampire, though". The photos from Caroline are gorgeous.

What else? Planting bulbs as a surprise, sending exciting parcels that make the recipient very happy, writing letters, cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, sending away camera film, cooking apples and making pies, planting up 'Pink Ice Bellarina' prims - they're so cute, propagation, arranging far off adventures, oil painting, lots of laughing and a gigantic list of jobs.

No comments: