Wednesday 14 July 2010

So many artists and nobody.

My ears are ringing and I just feel out of it today.

SuperGraphics 2010, LCC Illustration. Our first show was buzzing.
I promised a small photo:



Our second show ('Them and Us') is being set up at the Rag Factory, looking good so far. Private view's tonight.

I'm really excited about Rob and Annu's murals. Makes me think of Barry McGee, which is ALWAYS good...


Makes me wanna do a big self-indulgent exhibition all to myself. One day.




How about this:


Kyle's in Portugal at the moment, but here's a couple of photos from when I helped him with his Selfridges window display...


I took some shots with the Diana, but I'm yet to finish the film to see how those turned out. Got to make a kite first.


Pussy is the weirdest branded drink ever. Isn't it Welsh?

Last night was Circa Survive. Lush. Best gig in a long while. A nice big sweaty hug and a high five from one of my favourite people makes Ashala happy.


I want my bed.

No comments: