Sunday 25 July 2010

freaks and geeks.

So much happens in such a small space of time.

I have a new bespoke squeegee, a whole 4 inches wide. Yes yes yes. One day, it'll be worth MILLIONS.

And in recent news, I graduated:


Look at my cape billowing. Well, what else is the hood for?

I enjoy this, this and this:




On the 21st of July, I became 23 years of age.
I had the infamous giant french fancy cake, and a mini picnic with Ian. Ratty got me a copy of Anthony Green's Avalon, and next to my photo he wrote; 'Thanks for being a part of this'. High five.
Kyle gave me an amazing lino print of 9 biscuits; the bourbon being number one.

I visited Brighton on Friday. I treated myself to the much anticipated Diana 35mm back, so I can take dreamy photos more frequently. I see the sprocket hole as a feature.
Me and Josh are working on my website:


"Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times."
Betsey Johnson, of course.

No comments: