Sunday 6 November 2011

If I were in your shoes.

I've been in Barcelona, which was lushhh. Another city I can see myself living in...

Hotel room:


The view from breakfast:


Breakfast involved my new love for rice milk, so good. Lunch involved my ongoing love for Tapas - especially the garlic tomato toast!

Barcelona means Gaudi:




and bus tours by night:


and taxis, and driving over a zebra crossing even though there's a pedestrian on it:


and graffiti:








and polite bi-lingual notices:


and amazing views (the Teleferic was amazing!):


and the sea:

Hello Christopher Columbus. Did you know someone named some mashed potato after you?

I could live in Barri Gotic, I loved it:


and it's handsome walls:




and it's Florists:


and it's very own Arc de Triomphe:




Talking of Paris, this picture reminds me of the picture I took from the top of La Galeries Lafayette:


Every day I saw this ice lolly, so had to see it close up:



I loved the bins, just for apple cores:


One sexy lamp post to add to my collection:


The Walter Benjamin gardens:




And finally... We walked across town, just so I could be photographed with my initial:


.

No comments: