Thursday 10 November 2011

"I keep getting caught up in the romantic possibility of speaking French"...

This week has FLOWN by.

I was a 'visiting artist' at Havant College, which was such fun! So nice to see Chris and meet Neil, and I got a gorgeous bunch of flowers! It's a little odd talking about olddd work, but at the same time it gets you really excited. If other people are inspired by your work and asking you lots about it, it helps you fall in love with what you do all over again. I love being creative. We mentioned running a Collograph workshop, I really want it to happen!

I also had my first 'SmARTies' session! This is an after-school art club, and I debuted with Andy Warhol, of course. We will be painting our canvases this week - I think I'm just as excited as the children! he he

It has also been a week of samples, samples, samples. A lot of work with not much to show for it yet, but hopefully this will all change soon!

In other news...

I'm a big fan of the Sexy Shhhweater. Let's start something to get them made:







Naughty but (very) nice:


I love this picture:


and on the theme of, look what arrived on my doorstep yesterday...

Eeeek!

You know how Hallowe'en gives me the shakes for like a month after, so I see a trend in things I enjoy right now, he he. I re-found this picture:


I also LOVE this, everything about it; mint green icing, hello Tim Walker/Miles Aldrisge, drip drip drip. But my favourite thing is the ribcage vest. I can't find one that looks thiiis good, so I might have to silkscreen my own.


A fringe can determine a girl. I had bangs, now I have Spock. But I have set my sights on the obvious solution:

I heart her hair.

And on the note of J-J-J-J-J-J-Jessie J, I love these Violent Lip tattoos. This one in particular:






P.S.

No comments: